|Time required||Around 7.5 hrs.|
|Provider||Umicoza Diving School|
|Notes||Ages 13 and up (those over 60 should inquire first)|
|Per person||¥16,500 (incl. tax)|
|What the price includes||Diving equipment set, rental camera, insurance, boat fee, training fee, lunch|
Free underwater commemorative photo!
Depart hotel (around 8:15 am) ⇒ Boat leaves port (9:00 am) ⇒ Introductory Diving (coral reef) ⇒ Snorkeling (manta ray point) ⇒ Return to shop (around 1:30 pm) ⇒ Shower, then lunch ⇒ Return to hotel (around 3:30 pm)
* Depending on the weather the course may be altered or canceled.
* Those who will board a plane on the same day cannot join in the diving.
* When you make a reservation, we will check your medical history.
Depending on the contents we may request a medical certificate from a physician.
* When you make a reservation, you will need to indicate your name, age, height, weight, eyesight, and foot size.
* Participation requirements: Being 13 years of age or older, and in good health. Those over 60 should inquire first.
* Those under the age of 20 must submit a written statement of approval from their legal guardian.
* Cancellation fee: 50% of total fee (at least one day in advance) or 100% of total fee (on the day)